Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I got a workout in!

This week my husbands schedule changed again- putting him going in to work an hour later. Although I have enjoyed having more of an opportunity to get a bit more rest it has taken my ability to get a walk in before getting to my sons house at 6:45am. I have missed my walks- especially this morning when the temps got all the way down to 75 degrees!! With the heatwave we have had it felt heavenly outside.

Sunday morning I got a great workout working on the fence and chicken yard for over two hours, but this week I hadn't been able to get a walk or actual work out in. So I decided to get my iPad charged up and bring with me to my sons house so I could get a weight workout in this am! Tomorrow my goal will be to get ready as quick as I can to arrive at my sons house with enough spare time to get at least one walk around the block- it's probably only 1/2 of a mile but if I can do that and then do a Rise Up Ministries work out wit Jennifer then I can get a good work out in. I have really missed my walks and workouts.

Speaking of our heatwave- last week we actually set some record highs at least 3 days maybe more. Temps were like 108-110 area. Yesterday our high was only 98. I say only because after feeling how oppressive 108-110 is 98 doesn't feel quite at bad as before the heatwave. Thankful for a bit of a reprieve from the heatwave. It looks like between now and Sunday we will be back in the triple digit temps. And at least for now it looks like we will be in the 90's for several days! I sure hope so! And on Monday there is a chance of rain. But of curse things change daily so I'm not holding my breath. I pray it does rain- would be awesome to have a nice rainfall all day long! We desperately need it!

I hope my plan to get a quick walk works tomorrow, if it does I'll try again for Friday! Hope you all are staying cool. :0)

Adding just a thought- those complaining of upper 70's and 80 degrees- thinking you ought to come visit Texas - after a few days here you would return home singing praises of your weather.... Lol

By the way this is the 2nd post today so be sure and check out the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)