Friday, July 20, 2018

I got Lucky!

This week I had the opportunity to go on a shopping trip. I picked the thrift store that usually has a good assortment of great things to look though - usually I find at least one awesome thing there. This time I got lucky and I found 4 things!!
 
 
First up is the very first thing I found - hiding in with the sleeveless things - was this awesome vest! it has sparkly stones on the snaps and pockets. The fabric has some spandex in the denim and so the fabric feels so comfortable!!  I can't wait till the weather cools off so I can wear my new vest!
$4.94
 
Next up is this Avenue top that is olive green. I hadn't realized how dirty the mirror was or my cameral - not sure which one but the photos sure have a lot of smudges in them.  
$3.93
 
I don't think that the photos do these tops justice. This is a Faded Glory burgundy top that has lace panel at the top - which you can see in photo - what you really can't see if that on each side there is a lace panel in a upside down v area! My sister saw the tops and said that the photo does not do this top justice.
 
$3.93
 
This last one is my very favorite find of the day!!! It is a The G Collection brand top. I had never heard of it before. I absolutely LOVE this top. The paisley print at the bottom is so pretty. It has a tie in the front at the neckline.
 
$5.45
 
I can not wait for fall to arrive so I can begin to wear these fabulous tops!!!
 
 
**Be watching for a post about how I am creating my "Favorite Wardrobe" **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)