Friday, July 13, 2018

It's a good habit to get into

Have I ever told you the story about when I was about 9 years old and I went on a Pathfinder Camporee with my family? I am thinking I have. Any way, long story short my suit case was accidentally left at home. So I ended up having to wear an old lady's extra clothes she had- apparently she was the smallest person there that had extras for me to be able to wear. Thinking back I'm thinking I should have just worn the clothes I had on the whole time- it probably would have been any more embarrassing than wearing old lady clothes that were too big. Oh well. It's just a part of life. Anyway all of that just to say- since that experience I now write out slits of things that I will want to take with me before I even begin to start packing. Then as I'm packing, I mark things off.

I don't know how it happened but on our recent camping trip I forgot my round brush.
 I had forgotten how helpful my round brush is in styling my hair and giving it lift. When I say round brush I mean one that has a metal barrel. When you use this brush in conjunction with a blow dryer with hot air you are able to give your hair some lift. I had to go two days with out my round brush and the results were flat hair.

It seems that it is very easy for us to take our blessings for granted. sometimes we need to be reminded of how important some things in our lives. Chem and the time I spent bald helped me realize how thankful for my hair I am! Let's try to look around our lives and recognize all the blessings we really have! It's a good habit to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories