Sunday, July 22, 2018

My Best Deal

It's time for another addition of "My Best Deal" - this deal I actually found a couple of weeks ago but I did not have a chance to write up a post about it till now. So today is the day I get to tell you about it!!!
 
At a tiny thrift store in a small down nearby town - I spotted an Avon box. Oh I was excited! I do love Avon and as I opened the box this is what I found:
The black thing behind it is the cushion that it came with to pin it to for showing it off. I love it. This photo does not do it justice but it was the best photo I could get of it. Being in mint condition in the box is not the only reason why this earned its spot light of my best deal - the price of only 75 cents was a major contributor to the reason.

Next week I will have another addition to my "My Best Deal" series- be watching for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision