Monday, July 30, 2018

This and That Monday

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have shared how very dry it has been here in Texas. We have cracks in our yard that are about a half of an inch wide. Some a bit bigger. We are in desperate need of rain. As I sit at my sons house we have a littlee rain shower going on now. I sure hope it keeps up. We need a nice steady rain shower that lasts all day but I don't expect it to hang around that long. Anything is better than nothing so I will just be thankful for what ever we get and praise God for it!!

This week end a dream of mine came true and I can't wait to be able to tell you about it! Look for post later this week. 

This past weekend I was able to get an outfit photo so be watching for a Thrifted Outfit post as well. I had hoped to have it ready for today but our son and granddaughter spent most of the day at our place and so I didn't have any time to work on a blog post. 

I am very slowly picking up doing the basic stitch in Tatting. Only problem is that I will get about 10-12 stitches in and then I'll get distracted or something and do the wrong stitch and when you do that it locks it and that is no good. I need to figure out ge to take that knot apart so I can keep going, so far I have gotten the knot so tight that I have had to start over. 

Well I better close for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)