Thursday, July 19, 2018

13th Triple Digit Temps This Year So Far and No relief in sight

Today is the 6th day in a row to have triple digit temps. Yesterday we actually had the hottest day of the year so far.... Today is the 13th triple digit day so far this year.... .
And as you can see - we have a lot more coming our way.

What makes Texas summers challenging to deal with is that our lows don't really get that low- well unless you say 80 is that low.... Tuesday morning I went walking and was pleasantly surprised to feel a tiny bit of coolness in the breeze. The going walking at about 6:30am is working pretty good. And I figure I will have to keep this up if I want to catch the "coolness" of the day.
 
Please keep those people who have to work out in this heat. My husband is one of them. It is really hard on them and they are grumpy. I don't blame them at all for being grumpy but it still isn't fun. Hoping that this heat wave will move on through and we can have some cooler weather...
 
*Sorry I got this photo on Sunday and meant to post about this sooner- Just looked at my phone and according to the weather forecast it looks like we will have triple digit weather through next Friday. Please pray we get some relief and some rain would be awesome. We are SO dry here- we have 1/2 - 1 inch cracks in our yard. And the drought conditions have causes some issues with our fence around the chicken yard.
 
 Tomorrows post - "I Got Lucky"
See you then! :O)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I understand only too well! Praying for rain as well as relief from the heat! We have been warm, but no where near as hot as you have been. We were pretty dry, but about two weeks ago we started having thunderstorms every afternoon. I guess I can count my blessings, as Texas sure could use some of those thunderstorms!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)