Sunday, July 29, 2018

My Best Deal

 Please excuse the mess in the back ground of the photo - this is the month that I watch my granddaughter a lot so things are a bit more cluttery than usual.
 
A couple of weeks ago I found this awesome deal!! It had just been the week before that I had been at my son's house and had noticed he had a banana hook. It was very pretty. I decided I wanted to start watching out for a banana hook for myself. When I saw this fruit basket with a banana hook - I could not pass it up. The basket part of it is quite large. There are 8 nectarines in the basket in this photo with plenty of room left for more fresh goodies!!
 
Do you notice my green bananas? I love barely ripe bananas. And it's not a big deal if some bananas over ripen because I have a bread recipe that uses bananas in it. It's my favorite bread recipe!!
 
 
I had only decided a few days before finding this awesome deal that I wanted a banana hook. That was a blessing because when you shop at thrift stores sometimes you find yourself looking for a specific item for quite some time. Only days later - was a true blessing from God!!
 
The fact that it was only $3.00 sweetened the pot and earned it my best deal of the week!!!
 
Hopefully I will have a post next week of "My Best Deal" we shall wait and see!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)