Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Baby It's Hot Outside....

It's hot here in Texas - with temps reaching triple digits every single day for the next week or so. And we have already had several in the triple digits already. When it is this hot - you have to get out in the morning or the evening and work on our outside chores and that is when I get my walking in. This morning there was actually a tiny hint of coolness in the air - maybe it was because it was 80 at 6:50am and I had expected it to feel much warmer. But it was refreshing to be able to be out walking in it. I also spent some time working on cutting a fence in half- my leather gloves came in handy. I am working at getting the chicken yard more secure. I do NOT want these chickens to endure what our last ones did- so they have had to stay in the small chicken run longer than any of our previous chickens have but it is for their safety. Tomorrow I will be spending a good amount of time out there trying to get it secure. We are hoping that this week end the chickens will get their next level of freedom. I can't wait to see them enjoy their larger space. I will also get their swimming pool ready for them. I will take photos and share here when all this takes place.

Today I was able to go thrift store shopping - and I was surprised to find some awesome things!! During the summer many times things seem so picked over but today was a good day. I am hoping to get share a couple of photos on a post. Sadly I am sure that the photos won't do the pieces justice. But at least you will get the idea. The other sad thing is that it might be a bit of time before I get to wear these gems as they are short sleeved and a vest- but they are pieces that sure have me looking forward to cooler weather!!

I am also going to be writing a post about when God closes one door He opens another one- example in my own personal life. I am very excited about a new opportunity. I can't wait to share it with you all. 

Anyway I have lots of things to do so I better get off of here and get busy. Hope you all are doing well. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)