Saturday, June 30, 2018

An Unexpected Sighting

It was silent as I stepped off the walking path to capture a picture of the sunlight hitting on some trees near the water.



After I captured the photos - stood there soaking in the beauty and looking for other things I might want to photograph. As I began to scan to the right, I was happily surprised to see a beautiful deer standing in some greenery at the edge of the water.

We stood just looking at each other for a while. I pulled out my phone and took a photo, shortly afterwards she turned and walked away.

What a blessing to see such a sight. To be 20 feet away from God's creature was an unexpected blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)