Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thrifted Outfits... Groceries on a Sunny Spring Day

Many styles today are tops that are quite short, I do not like short tops. I like a good length for my tops. In order to keep them that way I hang dry all my tops. I think it helps them last longer as well. If you too like your tops to stay a decent length then consider hanging them to dry. When the tops come out of the washer I hang them on thick plastic hanger and hang the hangers on my shower rod. It doesn't take long for them to dry. After I wore this top- I accidently put it in the dryer, I am sure hoping that it kept it's length because it was just barely the length I like my tops.
 
Top~ Woman RXB- $4.49
Capris- Gloria Vanderbuilt - $4.79
 
Total outfit cost: $9.28
 
I am sure this is information that most people know - but just in case - when you air dry your tops it is a great idea to use liquid fabric softener.
And by the way my sister and I noticed that I don't tend to have as much issues with my polyester tops clinging together - and I am thinking it is because I use fabric Softener and hang dry. Something to keep in mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)