Monday, June 4, 2018

Thrifted Outfits..Spiritual Therapy

As you know, last week was camp meeting at a church nearby. So Sabbath morning I went to the early service at camp meeting and it just happened that I was able to leave after church and head to my church for church service there.
 
I found this great denim dress about a week or so ago at the consignment store that I take clothes to sell- this will explain the little bit higher cost than I usually have to pay. But this was such a cute dress I could not pass it up. You may not be able to tell but it has two pockets on the from. I love pockets!!
 
Dress~ Denim Jazz - $8.99
 
Total cost~ $8.99
 
I am also wearing a heart pin that I bought years ago from Avon. I thought the dress needed a bit of dressing up. I think it is a good idea to have a few pins - just in case an outfit needs a bit of something. Just make sure it is something that I really like to you will enjoy wearing it.

And I am wearing my $4.00 shoes. Continuing to be on the look out for some more great shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Still an excellent price to pay, especially considering that that is an entire outfit—top and bottoms! And denim is both a more expensive fabric, as well as one that is durable and wears well for a long time, so you will definitely get your money out of it! AND it is very cute besides!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)