Friday, June 29, 2018

Busy and a Reassessment of Sorts

So today is the day that our son will get his daughter, our sweet granddaughter - who I affectionately call SweetPea here on my blog. This will mean that over the next month I will be quite busy and not able to post as regularly as I would like to. But I do have several posts already written up and I am hoping that I can snag a few minutes here and there to get on the computer and touch base with you guys.

During this time I will also be reassessing some of my posts. I do not think that my Thrifted Outfit posts are as encouraging and enjoyable as I had thought they would be - so that may not be something that I continue doing. I may post something every now and the, we shall see.

Anyway I hope you all are doing well. I will pop in and out as I am able to. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)