Friday, June 22, 2018

A Bit of a Break

Looks like I will be taking a few days off from Blogging to recharge a bit. I was hoping to get a chance to get a few blog posts done for the next few days but life has gotten in the way of blogging. Part of my time will be spent in nature recharging. I think it is good for our souls to get out in nature. Many times we are reminded of God's awesome handy work when we get out in nature and really pay attention to the things around us.

I am hoping to be able to put my Thrifted Outfit post for Monday. And I should be back to blogging on Wed after that.

Ya'll take care. See you soon :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)