Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Health Tidbits

Last week I was blessed to be able to go to camp meeting. During the day awesome seminars were offered. I was enjoyed every seminar I was able to attend. Several of the seminars that I chose to go to were health related events. And because I went to several health seminars and realized how interested I am in learning healthy information I decided to start a new series here on my blog. So I will do my best to have a Healthy Nuggets post every Wednesday. I should never run out of things to post about with all the books I have on the subject, and besides last week the lady at my church who is in charge of health promotion(don't remember the real title of the job- but you get the idea) approached me about helping her out and shared with me her ideas for the year. She has some great ideas! One of the coolest things planned is she is going to see if Dr Bryce can come to our church to do a program!! Anyway so my biggest problem with coming up with a post each Wednesday will be what to share from the list I have already started!

Today I am going to share something that was said by Dr Bryce last week at the seminar I attended. I have heard that Turmeric was something great to take as an anti inflammatory. And I have also heard it is great for anti cancer but last week I heard something that makes turmeric even more of a wonder food!

Dr Bryce said that Turmeric helps prevent new fat cells from developing!!!! Now wouldn't that be wonderful?! So now I need to learn new ways to incorporate Turmeric into my diet. Any of you have any great ideas for me? I know that I have some ladies reading that are very knowledgeable! If you have any help for me please leave a comment- I'd love to get some great ideas!!

Be sure to check back next Wednesday for our next installment of Healthy Nuggets! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is new information to me! I look forward to hearing what you learn! If the doctor comes to your church, ask him what he recommends on how to incorporate more into your diet—then let me know what he says!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories