Monday, June 25, 2018

Before? After? Maybe Both!

So yesterday I shared a quote about a study that was done that showed that when you exercise/walk on an empty stomach you burn more fat calories.  This morning as I was thinking about this I realized that in order to have the best health we may end up needing to walk several times a day. Stick around and I will explain why.

So we know that walking before meals(on an empty stomach) can be good for us but walking after a meal can be very beneficial. I have heard from several different Drs about the benefits of a 10-15 minute walk after eating and how it can lower your blood sugar. I even have a friend who had this proven to her while she was at a seminar. They fed them and then took their blood sugar levels. Then they all went for a walk. Sure enough their blood sugar levels had come down. So in order to keep our blood sugars steady a quick walk around the block after our meals might just be what we need.

Well seeing that I just got done eating breakfast- yes - it's a late breakfast for me, I think I will close this down and go for a walk. This morning. I had planned on going on another hike but run expected rain came into the area before o could. So I will now make a few rounds around the loop. I plan on another great hike this evening! See ya later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories