Friday, June 1, 2018

Busier than I Anticipated

It has been a busy week, busier than I had inticipated. Several unexpected time consuming things came up like taking MIL to the ER- which then ends up with half the day spent their, of course.

I have really enjoyed the camp meeting meetings and seminars I have been blessed to attend. I have spent time this week weeding my garden, replacing landscaping timbers with pavers(can't think of what else they would be called) on my herb garden. I am in the process of creating a new flower bed for the wonderful flowers that were given to me. Thankfully my husbands uncle had a pile of the pavers and he only wanted 50 cents each. Normally these pavers are almost $3.00 a piece.  

On Monday we got our deck sealed finally. My son helped me with that job. Then later in the week I cleared off our back porch and I sealed it. The job was easy enough I don't know why I hadn't done them easier. Sometimes jobs that I haven't done before scare me cause I don't want to mess something up. Which I'm sure stems from a childhood experience. I was probably 11 and my, sister 13 when this story takes place. We wanted to do something to make our mother smile. It had been a stressful time for our family as it broke up. We found a container of wax and decided to wax her car. Well we put the stuff on and all I can remember is that we did not do something right and the cloudy looking stuff would never fully come off the car. Of course this was not something that brought a smile to our mother. It caused more stress. Ever since this incident, I have had a hard time attempting projects that I'm not quite sure how to do.  Anyway writing out this post has been therapeutic for me. this is the first time I have put these two things together. And I'm hoping that by finally being aware of this I will be able to tackle new things a bit easier knowing it's ok to make mistakes. By making mistakes we learn and are able to move forward.

Anyway all of this to say I'm sorry but I probably will not get posts up for the next few days but trust me it will be totally worth it when I am able to start posting again next week. I have learned some wonderful things about emotional healing, health nuggets and even some recipes I would like to share. And I will be doing that next week. I hope you all have a great weekend. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)