Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thrifted Outfits... Appointment with the Consignment Store

Last week I had an appointment with the local consignment store. I had some clothes that I knew I would not be wearing and decided that it would be best for me to try to sell them instead of holding onto them. That way I could make some money to put towards clothes that I love and will wear. So the top that I am wearing today is actually a top that I bought on a shopping trip after my appointment with my oncologist last week. After that dr visit - a shopping trip is always in order as a reward- if at all possible. Anyway I had not had a chance to wear this top so today was the day. The capris - I found last year and wore quite a bit last year.
 
I had stopped by the consignment store yesterday to pick up hangers(they like things to be brought in on hangers and provide the hangers if you need them). I found an awesome top - that is red with white and blue embroidery. Anyway when I went in for my appointment today one of the ladies there said - oh you aren't wearing your new red top. Well actually I had thought about saving it to wear on Monday for Memorial Day. So I will try to get a photo of it then - if not - I am sure you will see it soon!

Onto the outfit details:
 
Top ~ No brand tag - and doesn't look like it ever had one - it had a size tag that told the fabric content on side seem - I paid $4.94
Capris~ Gloria Vanderbuilt -$ 4.79
Total outfit cost: $9.73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)