Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thrifted Outfits....Mental Health Day

 
Every once in a while my sister plan what we call a Mental Health day....aka - a day of thrift shop shopping! A couple of weeks ago we were able to get away for the day to go shopping. We had a great day and found some awesome things. I believe that was the trip in which we found the adorable denim skirt that has a ruffle at the hem. Anyway here is what I wore for our Mental Health day:  
 
 
 
Top~ Roz & Ali I bought this top Aug of 2017- for $4.49
Capri's~ Gloria Vanderbuilt - Also bought Aug of 2017 - $4.79
 


Total cost for outfit~ $9.28

***************************************
I am sorry that I was not able to get the post up about clothes pins and gardening yet. Hopefully that will be at the beginning of next week - we will see though. I have a couple of other posts that I need to work on before I can get that one written up. Plus last week we got ALOT of rain and my garden has been wet, but it is in great need of weeding-so that will also keep me busy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories