Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thrifted Outfits... Dr Visit Outfits

Many times my Thursday Thrifted Outfits post will feature outfits I wore to Dr visits. I take my MIL to the Dr's usually at least once a week sometimes more. Ever so often a week goes by without a Dr visit. But that is few and far between it seems sometimes.

This outfit is what I wore to the last Dr appointment she had. I am sorry for the photo not being real clear- but when we went to the bathroom there were several people in the bathroom and did not seem to be leaving any time soon. So I had to get the photo at her favorite place to eat. And the lighting limited where I could be in the photo. This is the best photo I could get.

This post will include something that it hasn't yet. So I need to explain. I did not start keeping track of my clothing purchases until January of 2016. I have some clothes that I had prior to 2016. I have no idea how much I spent on these clothes. I am sure they will be very similar to what I pay for things now. So they are not outrageously priced- I am sure. Every so often I have found like new jeans or capris and have paid $9.99 for them. And I have no problem doing so - because I am still getting an excellent deal and I will get my money's worth out of them.

Top ~ Faded Glory - I found this top in March of 2018 - 4.49.
Carpi's~ Lee easy fit - bought before 2016


I am guessing the capris cost about $4.79 or less - so total outfit cost is $10.00 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)