Monday, May 21, 2018

Thrifted Outfits.... Spiritual Health Day

Today's outfit was not what I had planned to wear. In fact, it took me several....tries to come up with this outfit. I had planned on wearing a pretty dress that has pink roses on it - but I needed to wear my white heels with it but had forgotten to buy panty hose. And in fact - this outfit would have been cuter with hose and my black heels - but here you go - me wearing my black Clark flip flops. My feet really need arch support- I spent too many years wearing cheap shoes on concrete floors and so I have issues with my feet. I can not get away with wearing cute sandals because I have not been able to find any cute sandals that have great arch support. I have not given up hope yet - so hopefully before the year is out I will have found some and can showcase them here.
 
Top ~ Faded Glory top I got last month for $2.25
Skirt ~ Venenzia - this skirt I bought years ago - like 2012 or so- I don't have exact price for it but I am guessing $4.79 or so- it could have been cheaper than that. I love this skirt- it is an eyelet fabric with a liner.
 
 
 
I have decided in outfit total - shoes will not be included - I will note if I got the shoes for a good deal and will share price if so - but it just won't be part of the total outfit cost.
 
Total Outfit= $7.04
 
********************************************************
Be watching for a post about a clothes pins and their usefulness in the garden. Last week I was able to test it out and it worked well. I am hoping that I can get that post written up by Wednesday if things go well. This is going to be a busy week. Fun things but still busy.  :O)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree on not including price of shoes into outfit total price. I also need to wear high quality shoes now, to avoid foot pain it is well worth it! And even if I have to pay a lot for those shoes, in the long run it is worth it and you can often wear basic shoes with almost every outfit. So that makes a difference too! Today I am wearing a tee shirt that was $8, a denim skirt that was .75 cents, and shoes that were $60! But my feet are happy, and these shoes match almost everything that I own! So I do not consider it a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A denim skirt for 75 cents! What a deal!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)