Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Just Like School.....

It's just like school to me, and I love it! I am talking about the seminars that are offered during a local camp meeting that will happen next week. I did not have the opportunity to further my education. It seemed the door closed and then when I attempted years later - the door closed again. So that was just not in the plan for me. But I am blessed to have Camp Meeting roll around once a year that offers awesome seminars that I enjoy going to.


 I finally got a list of the seminars and was thrilled with the choices offered! They have several different seminars offered at each time slot so you have to just pick what you really want to go to.
I have a number of seminars that I am looking forward to going to. I have them all written out on paper and have reminders on my phone calendar so I don't miss any of them.

But what really thrilled my soul is when I saw the last name Bryce as a speaker for one of the seminars. That name might sound familiar to any of you that have been keeping up with my blog for a while because back in about 2011- or 2012 I was blessed to be able to go to one of his seminars that he put on which really inspired me to better health. What I like about him as a speaker is that he not only tells you healthy things you should do - he explains the whys behind it all. He shares the benefits gained by following a healthier lifestyle and I really appreciate that.

You can rest assured knowing that I will be taking notes and I will be sharing any helpful information with you all that I think will be a blessing to you. That way those of you who are not able to go will still have the benefit of gaining more knowledge in health and wellness.

I can't wait to get to go to these meetings. The main meeting starts Wednesday night and the seminars are Thursday and Friday during the day and then a few Sabbath afternoon as well. Be watching for posts the following week. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what you learn! Our camp meeting is the same time, and I have my eye on a seminar series on prayer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to go to one seminar on prayer - it was very good! I learned a lot! Just what I needed to learn. :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)