Monday, May 28, 2018

Thrifted Outfits...Spiritual Health Day

It is getting HOT here in Texas, in fact, I think summer has arrived. In just a couple of days (probably starting Wednesday) our temperatures will be in the triple digits...ugh...When the temperature gets this warm - I usually stick with sleeveless tops. I am hot natured already and so I am just much more comfortable wearing sleeveless.

Well I drifted off my normal when getting dressed on Sabbath morning because I just recently found this awesome top and just had to wear it before it got any hotter. I am wearing the same skirt I wore last Sabbath. And I am wearing my $1.00 black shoes.
 
Top~ Just Be - $3.93
Skirts~ Venenzia- $4.79
(although I really think I paid more like $2.99 for this skirt a few years ago)
 
 
Total outfit cost= $8.72
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)