Monday, May 14, 2018

Thrifted Outfits.... Spiritual Health Day

If you haven't already figured this out about me, let me share a little secret about myself. I am not one to jump on the newest fashion bandwagons quickly. It fact sometimes it take me quite a while to get on board with some things. Sometimes I never get on board. For example ripped jeans. They do NOT appeal to me what-so-ever and I don't care if everyone in the world was wearing them I still would not want to wear them. With some fashion trends it just takes me a while to get on board.

Pencil skirts is one of the fashion trends that took forever for me to adopt. In 1954 is when pencil skirts came out, a while before I was born. But it wasn't until I was given the skirt in today's outfit that I began to wear pencil skirts. so only for the last 9 months of my life. Yep, it takes me a long, long time to get on board with some fashion trends. And to be honest, I wouldn't get just any pencil skirt but there is something about this one that I love. For one thing it is a bit loose on me- which I like. This skirt is very comfortable. I don't like tight fitting clothes.

Top~ St. John's Bay found at Goodwill in Sept 2017 for $4.49
Skirt~ was  given to me in Sept. 2017 Free - my favorite price
(doesn't happen very often so I really appreciate it when it does)
Shoes~ Whitemt $4.00


Total outfit costs: $8.49

I'll try to wear an outfit next week wearing different shoes. I am still looking for another pair of awesome shoes!

What fashion trends did it take you forever to try?

What Fashion trends will you not get on board with?

1 comment:

  1. Maxi skirts! Took me forever to try one! Once I did, Imrealized how much more comfortable and cooler in the summer they are!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)