Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Thrifted Outfits~ Spiritual Health Day

Sorry this is late - I had it scheduled for Monday and don't know why it did not post.

Sometimes when my sister and I go thrift store shopping - we say we are taking a "Mental Health Day" since it is beneficial to our mental health. So I decided to name my Sabbath outfit post's Spiritual Health Day - because it is the day that I go to church and by going to church - it gives a chance to be Spiritually refreshed.

So onto my outfit today. Sorry the photo is not that great. I did the best I could - but I am not happy with any of the photos that I took. So this one will have to do.

Dress: Erika brand- I found this dress at Goodwill - the tag was blue the 50% color tag for the day so I only paid $3.50 for it!
Shoes - WhiteMt. Shoes (again- I love them!) $4.00
Total outfit cost including shoes: $7.50

****************************************************************
Come back Thursday when I show what I wore to get groceries on a wet, rainy day. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)