Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thrifted Outfits...Errand Day

Today's outfit involves a piece that I found at the consignment store that I sell my clothes at. Every so often I go there and I look and see if there is anything that I can't live without. The prices are a bit higher than what I usually pay- but still much cheaper than shopping retail stores. This top is one that I was not sure if I would like at all, since I have not worn an handkerchief hemmed top before. But I have been happily surprised at how much I like the top. It just goes to show that when new styles come out you might want to at least try it out in a dressing room and see what you think. All you will have lost is a bit of time if you don't like it. But if you do - you have opened another option for yourself!
 
Top~ French Laundry- $7.99
Capris~ Lee - $4.79
 
 
Total Outfit Cost: $12.78

1 comment:

  1. Very cute top! I have never tried that type of hem either. Maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories