Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The Storms of Brokenness

I can't believe I didn't think of doing this sooner. I was going to go on my walk and I was thinking how awesome it had been to go to the health seminars and learn things. The thought came to me - why don't you look up Dr Bryce on youtube and see if you can find anything. And low and behold I did!!! I enjoyed that walk even more while listening to him speak. Here is a short video - only about 30 minutes long. I have watched it but think I will be watching it again sometime soon. Lots of great information and encouragement for our journey to better health. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories