Monday, June 11, 2018

Thrifted Outfits...Spiritual Health Day

First of all I would like to apologize about the quality of the photo today. For some reason I could not get a good quality photo. I think I need to delete some photos from my phone and maybe that would help.
 
A couple of weeks ago I went to the awards ceremony at my granddaughters school - which is about a 45 minute drive from my house. On the way home I took advantage of being in that area and I stopped by one of the GW in that area. I only found one thing that day but what a great find!
 
Dress~ Faded Glory Dress - NWT - $5.79
 
Total Outfit Cost~ $5.79
 
I have to say I am disappointed in the fact that Walmart no longer carries Faded Glory brand. I have been pretty happy with the quality of their things. And I am afraid that the new line of things will not be as good of quality. The new lines have only been there for what? A month or so? And my sister and I have already seen at least one or two things from the new brand at GW's in this area. People buying something and already getting rid of the item is not a good sign. For now I will just be happy that I continue to find awesome pieces of clothing from the Faded Glory brand as I shop at GW.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories