Sunday, June 17, 2018

Graceful, I think not

Just checking in while I have a few minutes that I need to be sitting down anyway. Why? You ask? Well I took a tumble and need to ice my knee for a bit before I shower and get ready for the day.

So We have been having an ant problem at our house. So my husband picked up a container of ant spray for me to go around the outside of the house and spray - hoping this would help keep the ants out of the house. As I was spraying the front yard - I did something that looking back was kind of dumb. I was spraying the front side of the house and I was working on the area where this flower bed is for my roses:

 
I was having a problem reaching the edge of the house so I stepped onto the pavers and towards the left of this photo- when I stepped onto a paver - it was not sturdy and I ended up falling and landing on my left knee; which is not good since it is the knee I have had issues with in the past. So now I am sitting here icing my knee. I feel a little knot already forming.
 
Its been a rough few days for me. Seriously feeling under attack. Discouragement and giving up have plagued me.
 
"Grace" my word for the year; I haven't felt graceful the last few days. Not only did I fall today, but I had a bit of an accident a few days ago. I was working on getting my salad together for lunch one day and I was trying to get the seed out of an avocado and I ended up stabbing my first finger on my left hand. Let me tell you it was only by the GRACE of God that it was any more serious. As soon as it happened I was scared that I had cut both first and second fingers pretty seriously but thankfully it was only the first finger that got stabbed. Its not really big but I think it is deep and it is sore. I am so thankful it wasn't worse.
 
Today I also wanted to share some beauty from our yard. This little wagon was a Mother's Day gift from my son. Isn't it adorable? I am working towards having an oasis in my back yard. And it seems that every year we are able to do little touches here and there to add beauty here and there.
 
These little beauties were given to my husband by a co-worker. I cant wait for us to figure out where we are going to put them and get them placed.
 
Well it is time for me to get busy. I hope you all have a great day. :O)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about your fall, and the past several days being hard! You are in my prayers!
    Your little wagon is adorable!!!!! What a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)