Saturday, March 29, 2014

Part Three of our Date Day

Today I will share with you some of the beautiful flowers that we saw. This is just a small sampling.
 
This is actually called a Chenille Tree. I thought it was cool.  
 
I did not get the names of everything. I wish I had have. But at this point - I was getting tired. And we still had a couple of errands that we needed to run.

 It is such a blessing from God - to have so much beauty to see and enjoy.
 I think that He could have went with a lot less variety - but I think that the huge variety of His creations - shows just how very much He loves us.
Well that and of course the fact that He died on the cross for our sins.
I mean seriously - just Him giving up living in Heaven and coming down to this sinful world was already such a great sacrifice, but to lay down His life for us. This is true love.
 I love how being out in nature is really therapeutic to the soul.
 I feel close to God, while I am out in nature. And to be honest - I am getting more and more the desire to be around God's beautiful nature. 
Maybe it is because it is Spring. A time for new beginnings.
 
I hope you have enjoyed a little peak inside of our date day.
And I hope that it did your soul some good just looking at the photos.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We have that first tree here on the island and all I've ever heard it called is 'puss tail'. LOL! Thanks for setting me straight... Chenille... :-D

    Blessings, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories