Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thanks

I just wanted to post a quick post to say Thank You! Thank you ladies for helping me to realize that it is alright to be discourage and frustrated about this cancer "adventure" that I am on. For some reason, I feel guilty - like I don't have enough faith in God if I am feeling sad and discouraged about all the different aspect of this journey that get me down. I am human and it is normal to grieve and I have been thinking about that - and also that there are different stages of it and that sometimes you don't just go through the stages and it ends there- sometimes (especially when the trial that you are going through is a long one) you revisit some of the stages along the way. And I think that is what I have done this week. I know that God is with me every step of the way - and I am trying to keep my focus on Him- with just a few pit stops along the way for little pity parties here and there... lol :O)

Thanks so much for all of your prayers- they are so very much appreciated!!! :O)

2 comments:

  1. This disease does not play fair...It robs and steals so many things from us, some of which are unseen.. So experiencing grief and loss is not only expected, but a process that we go through...and your honesty about it is better than trying to cover it all up giving people a false sense of what is going on.
    As you know, I recently came to the decision to be more honest about the realities of the journey through cancer...It is no picnic for sure!
    I am here for you if you need to talk more about it.
    And prayers really do help...If anything good has come from cancer in my own life, it is how it has increased the faith of people (including my husband and daughters) when it comes to seeing their prayers answered! That in itself is an answer to my own prayers!
    God bless, & praying us through tomorrow! ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories