Thursday, March 20, 2014

Keeping Busy

Hello everyone~ I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good. And really enjoying our milder weather. 60-70's- my favorite kind of weather. This week has been a busy one. I have had a lot of running to do so have been out of the house 4-6 hours on both Tue and Wed. It felt good to get my stuff done. And I think the extra stuff really has helped cause I slept the best last night that I have slept in the last week and a half.

Today my husband works a double shift - but that is good cause that means he will be off tomorrow. And we will be able to have a date. I look forward to sharing with you all what I think we are going to be doing. It is a good thing that I have pushed myself the last couple of days and will do so again today - because 2 of the things that we want to do will involve a good amount of walking, but I think they will both be good for the soul.

I got a new weed eater. I love my old one but the batteries wore down and to replace the batteries would cost quite a bit - so we decided a new one. And then we will continue to look for a new battery for the old one. Anyway I plan on getting some weed eating done in the back yard today. It is such a pretty day - I will enjoy being outside. Plus I love to have the weeds cut down and the yard look nicer. The yard will probably need to be mowed soon - I am thinking one day next week.

I have a job that I need to go finish before I can get to the weed eating job, and that is cleaning the bottom of our closet out- especially my husbands side. Now I am thinking I should have waited till he was home to help- there is ALOT of stuff in there. Anyway I will do the best I can and at least be able to vacuum it out and put stuff back in neater.

I do hope you all are doing well. :o)

4 comments:

  1. Sorting through closets is on my list too! Isn't spring cleaning fun? Have fun on your date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! What fun to read about all your activities, and to know that you are feeling up to doing them too.

    I wonder what you and your husband have cooked up for a date? You deserve a little down-time with your honey, so I hope you have a great time.

    So happy you are sleeping well too. It makes all the difference, doesn't it?
    Hugs,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even see the grass in our yard yet!
    Yesterday I took a walk outside with the dogs.(mostly on top of very hard snow...about 2' of it...Buddy found the biggest branch from the edge of the yard (we live in the woods)..and when he brought it towards me he sank face first through the snow with just the branch holding his head above it...and then down went his back half...I laughed so hard and then took a step forward only to sink past my knees through the snow...In the meantime, Bud was back atop of the snow and trying to hand me that big branch...We were almost level he and I ...I was laughing so hard cause I was stuck and couldn't move...finally I followed my own footprints back through the snow to the house laughing the whole way!
    I'm staying busy too...good idea to do before next Friday and the following yuck week :)
    God bless~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)