Saturday, March 29, 2014

Seven Reason Why I keep the Biblical 7th Day Sabbath

Seven reasons why I keep the Biblical 7th Day Sabbath, because:
 
#1) it is the memorial God established for His creation, Genesis 2:1-3
 
#2 ) It is the 4th Commandment, Exodus 20: 8-10. We all believe in keeping the other 9 Commandments, right?
 
#3) Jesus kept it, and He is my example, Luke 4:16
 
#4) We are told it will be kept in heaven, Isaiah 66:23
 
#5) It is the sign between God and I that He re-creates me in His image, Ezekiel 20:12 & 20
 
#6) I want to be in that group of whom Revelation says they "keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus! Rev.12:17 and 14:12
 
#7) Last but not least because I love Him, and He said, "If you love me keep my Commandments," John 14:15
 
Try it, He made it for you!

 

Be sure to check in later today for Part 3 of the series of our Date Day. :O)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)