Monday, March 10, 2014

Not a Walk In the Park...

I have been reading some cancer boards on the Internet to get helpful information and I have seen the phrase- "Not a walk in the park" several times and thought that it was very applicable to this situation. It is tough.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and say that this Chemo Monday was not as bad as last Chemo Monday- And I am SO very thankful. I have been achy and sore and felt sharp pains hitting here and there throughout my body. And I have had problems with a queasy stomach - even though I have anti- nausea meds to take- it's just part of this journey, an unpleasant part. But I am thankful to say that at least it was not as bad as that last one. I have drank a whole lot of water and tried to eat things that would be soothing to my tummy.

I am awfully tired and thinking I will be going to bed soon. Hope you all are doing good. Good night :O)

3 comments:

  1. It may be more of a walk through a storm than a walk through the park, but just remember you're not alone. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful with you that it wasn't as bad as the last one, and praying you will continue to get back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad this time was not as bad. You are walking this walk with such grace, love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision