Thursday, March 21, 2013

What a Promise!

I know that these verses were in Tuesday's post but they are too good not to highlight for
"What a Promise"
 
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;   
Philippians 1:6
 
And before you begin to feel discouraged and feeling like living your life for God is too difficult - remember God is the one who will do it for you - you only have to be willing to turn your will and your life over to him.
 
for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)