Monday, March 25, 2013

Heading to Fredericksburg

Ok - I have set up my old computer and thankgoodness found an old monitor - its a small one but hey it did not cost me a penny to set this up. And I can now edit some of my photos and maybe have a better chance at posting my pictures.
 
 
I wanted to post these next couple of photos to show you some of the beautiful country side here in Texas. This first one I took special or my sister - to show her that "Yes" there are mountains here in Texas...lol.
 
Notice the road - this about the kind of road that we had for most of our 4 hour trip. Well the back country roads were more narrow than this but I did not get a photo of them cause I was driving that section of the drive home.
 
 
 























 


 Ok - I have no idea of why there is a large gap between these photos and the ones below. Ok - maybe it won't be a big gap now.
Anyway We stayed at a Days Inn while we were in Fredericksburg. It is about a mile off of the main street where all the shop are. I loved a few little things that they had so I took some photos of them. I hope you enjoy them as well.

 
And I can not forget to share with you what I had for breakfast both mornings. When you stay at Days Inn (and some others) you get a free continental breakfast. I love this waffle machine that they have. They also have a couple of kinds of cereal, biscuits and gravy, some danishes, and some fruit. Oh and orange juice and apple juice. I love having the "free" breakfast. It helps with the cost of the trip, by eating at the hotel before leaving for the day.


Well I think I will stop with this. I will have at least another couple of posts about this trip.
Hoping you enjoy and that I don't bore you guys. LOL :O)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories