Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Private Antique Car Show..lol

(If you are late at making your rounds on viewing blogs - don't miss out on my post this morning on the "What a Promise!" post)

Ok - I am going to go ahead with a little post that I can actually do since these photos are already in a folder on my computer for me to use.
Anyway on our way down to Fredericksburg, as we were driving through one of the little towns something caught my husbands attention!!
Right next to a court house were two lines of antique cars. Well right across the street was a little place to eat and since it was lunch time we decided to just stop there. That way my husband could take photos. So this post will be a couple of those awesome photos taken of these cars.
 This blue one I think was my favorite one of the cars.
 This black one below was my husbands favorite car.
 And of course he go a photo of the other angle of the car. I think he said it had a rumble seat and that was one of the reasons why he liked it so much.
 This one was also cool! I loved the green rims and I don't know if you will be able to tell or not but there are etchings in the small windows.
I love things like this - when you get to experience something that is cool and unexpected. Just a little extra sunshine added to the day.
 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories