Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Passive or Active?

Passive faith but praises in the light,
When sun doth shine.
Active faith will praise in darkest night–
Which faith is thine?
–Unknown
 
This really gives you something to think about.
Hope you all are doing well.

Monday our temperatures got all the way up to 88 degrees. Then Tuesday our highs were only about 58 degrees- a 30 degree drop. I am enjoying our weather 60-70 during the days That is great weather. Enjoying this while I can since summer will be here before we know it and these will be the days I dream of.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like your current weather is what summer is like here in Scotland. It doesn't get much warmer than that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would love the weather in Scotland! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)