Monday, March 25, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Goodness Gracious...in December we bought a new computer. And wouldn't you know it - it works so much differently. I had figured out how to do all sorts of things with my photos - and never had one bit of problems with accessing my photos and using them. Well this new computer - I just have had problems. I thought I had figured it out and then now that I have photos on my phone that I used to be able to e-mail to my account and then I would be able to move them where ever I wanted to- now I can still do the e-mailing but now _ I can not figure out how to move them to where I want them. I am hoping to figure this out so I can get going on getting some posts of our trip.
If I can not - I really am thinking about us setting up my other desktop computer somewhere so that I can use it too. If not for anything but to work with photos- it would be well worth it to me to make room for it. We were going to donate it to someone but they ended up not needing a computer after all.
Hopefully I will be posting something more a little later this afternoon. Hope you all are doing great!

3 comments:

  1. That reminds me of when I got a new phone. It took me ages to figure out how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my~this technology is too much for me ~*wipes my brow and says ugh*~
    I hear ya!!
    I could send you my son, and he'd probably figure it out in a flash. I have told him he can't leave home for that very reason...I depend on him too much...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology can be a real pain, wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2