Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I'm Doing...

This week I have been making gluten. If you would like to see the way I make gluten - click HERE.
I have had some problems with back spasms - well that is what I have been told it is anyway. I am not 100% convinced since the problem seems to be more in my right leg. But I thought that it might be a good idea to start working on making some gluten to put in the freezer. And I thought it might be good on my back to get a work out. I am trying to work it out but not over do it so, I make one batch completely and I got a second one half way done- and let it soak in water all night. I have already kneaded it in water and have it simmering away in some broth right now. I have also got a 3rd batch soaking in water. After a while I will get it kneaded and rinsed under water( takes about 10 minutes - give or take a bit.) I have been getting about 10 patties per batch.
We also had some gluten for lunch today. It looks like I will be able to put about 4-5 things of it in the freezer. Once you make up the broth it is a good idea to try to make up several batches.
I also have some other cleaning to do - plus I need to work on the post tomorrow about the Prayer Warrior.
I have started reading a new book and I would like to tell you about it. I shared a long time ago about it - but just this week became the right time to read the book. Last time I picked it up and tried to start reading it - it just did not work. This time - I can just tell that it will be a blessing to read.
I hope you all are having a good week. :O)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories