Monday, March 4, 2013

He Provides....

 
 
Sabbath afternoon I walked out to the mail box. As I was looking through the mail - I noticed a personally addressed letter to me. As I opened it up - I began to cry. A blue piece of card stock had been cut and folded in half - as I opened it I noticed some cash. 
 
" This is an anonymous gift. I've been blessed by people in the past when I had need, and I want to pass it on to you."
~ Was written in pen.
 
What a blessing! I cried as I walked up to the house. As I entered the garage door-into the kitchen my husband walked into the kitchen to ask if there was anything good - and as soon as he saw me crying he got concerned. He was thinking something bad had happened.
 We have had a lot of bad news and bad things going on -
so you begin to brace yourself for what is coming next.
I quickly said no - it's good - and I handed the envelope to him.
Later when my son came by - I let him see it - it touched him also.
God is in control.
God is helping provide what is needed.
We are still waiting for some doors to be
opened...
We wait....
And God provides....

And we continue to thank Him and praise Him for all His blessings.
And we continue to believe.

The money in the envelope will cover my sons car payment due next Friday. Edited to add - he pays his car payment every two weeks so this money covered one of the car payments for this month
Praising God! :O)
 

5 comments:

  1. "God will take care of you, through every day, o'er all the way; God will take care of you, God will take care of you." Do you know that song?
    It is amazing isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely the arm of The Lord is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear.

    Praising God with you for His eternal goodness! So very happy for this tangible evidence of His love and caring for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took the blue paper that had been written on and we put it into a frame - now deciding where we want to put it. It will be a visible reminder of God's watch care for us... just thought it was a good thing to do to help remember. Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision