Sunday, March 3, 2013

Your Goliath...

Your Goliath doesn't carry sword or shield; he brandishes blades of unemployment, abandonment, sexual abuse, or depression. Your giant doesn't parade up and down the hills of Elah; he prances through your office, your bedroom, your classroom. He brings bills you can't pay, grades you can't make, people you can't please, drugs you can't resist, a career you can't escape, a past you can't shake, and a future you can't face. David shows up discussing God. 'The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of the Philistine.' (17:37). God will deliver you from your Goliath too.. trust Him.
 ~~ Max Lucado.

Boy - isn't this the truth?...

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)