Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bible Marking Example



Ok - I wanted to share with you a photo of the back of one of my Bibles that I have been working on. Also I want to say - I have not decided for sure if I want to go in the order that my teacher had used way back when I was in the 10th grade or if I might want to move them around some. I need to think about that some more. But I did want to give you a visual of what I had been talking about. I use my ruler to try to keep my writing straight across, if not sometimes I have the tendency to start slanting up or down. I hope ya'll are having a good day! :o)
 
If you have not seen the Bible Marking on "Inspiration of the Bible" be sure and scroll down and check it out.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)