Thursday, April 17, 2014

Another Prayer Request

Yesterday my husband came home from work not feeling good. He still does not feel good today. He is at work and has to work a double shift so he can be off tomorrow. Well if he does not get to feeling better- he will not be able to take me to chemo. So my prayer request is that he feels better and is able to take me.

Last time I had a reaction to the Carbo and I would really like it if he was there just in case there is another reaction. Anyway - I just wanted to drop by here and ask for prayers - and also that I do not get what ever he has. Thanks so very much.

I am doing good. I am so happy that in 24 hours I will be having my final chemo treatment. God has been there every step of the way. I am so very grateful that He has given me the strength and courage to make it through this "adventure."

At the beginning of this "adventure" I almost got rid of my chickens and my little finches- Bert and Ernie. I am so very thankful that I did not do that. They have helped added so much to my live over the last several months. And they have helped me to continue to do things - like take care of them every morning- even when I did not feel like it and I am glad that I had the responsibility to keep me moving.

Today my plan is to work on cleaning the house and getting things done so that I will not have much left to do tomorrow. So I better get off of here and get busy. Thanks so much for the prayers. :O)

5 comments:

  1. Praying for your husband to get better, and of course for you not to get it...Also praying you do not have another reaction from the carbo tomorrow!
    YAY! It's almost done!
    I am also cleaning today...although I have no strength in my legs these days!
    Thank God I have my dogs to keep me pushing forward...But lately, with all the wildlife returning to the forest all my dogs want is in and out all day long!
    I did manage a short hike through our woods this afternoon...It was tiring, but refreshing!
    Are you doing anything to celebrate your last chemo?
    Blessings and love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God continue to strengthen and bless you as you break through that tape at the finish line tomorrow. I pray that your husband will have a speedy recovery as well. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, and your dear hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories