Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Bridge to God's Rest

GirlfriendsInGod's photo.

This was something floating around Facebook. And I just had to share it with you all. I have been nervous about chemo tomorrow. There are several reasons- first - as I shared earlier my husband has been sick and I really would like him to go with me tomorrow. I still don't know if he will be able to go or not. Another reason I have been nervous is because my hair dresser told me about what happened to another client of hers - also going through chemo. And let me tell you - it was a scary experience. And then with me having a reaction last time- it just scares me a bit more, because with Carbo - you have more and more of a chance of a reaction the more times you get it. I am sure hoping that by slowing the rate at which it is pumped in - will help me not to have a reaction.
 
Anyway so you can see that I needed to be reminded of the bridge that leads to God's rest. And that is prayer. So I am fixing to get to bed and I plan on spending a good amount of time in prayer  - not only for myself but for all of you and all of my family and anyone I know that needs special prayer. :o )  

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking