Friday, April 18, 2014

Nothing is too Small

"Keep your wants, your joys, your sorrows, your cares, and your fears before God.
 You cannot burden him; you cannot weary him. He who numbers the hairs of your head is not indifferent to the wants of His children. “The Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.” James 5:11. His heart of love is touched by our sorrows and even by our utterances of them.
 Take to him everything that perplexes the mind. Nothing is too great for him to bear, for He holds up worlds, He rules over all the affairs of the universe. Nothing that in any way concerns our peace is too small for him to notice."
-Steps to Christ 100
 
I wanted to drop in this morning to share this wonderful quote. It is one of my favorite quotes from the book - Steps to Christ. And it was a real blessing that someone had shared it on Facebook this morning and reminded me of it. A special blessing indeed.
 
I also wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate all of your encouraging comments and that I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with responding to each comment like I would like to. I am so hoping that I will be feeling so much better and much more able to keep up with them and do better very soon. But I wanted to at least write a post to let you all know that I have really appreciated each and everyone of you.
 
My husband still does not feel good today so my son will be going with me to chemo today.
 
I will check in later and let you all know how things went. :o)
 

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you today! May God's peace wrap around you as you go through your treatment today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thank you for this beautiful quote from Steps to Christ. As much as I know that God loves me, the reassurance is so wonderful.
    I pray that you will have a good treatment today with minimal side effects. So sorry your husband is not feeling well...thank goodness you have your son to rely on.
    Wishing you a blessed Holy Week and Easter!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories