Monday, April 7, 2014

Just a little break...

Just checking in to let you all know that I am doing well. I am so grateful to be feeling better. I am so very glad that I am nearing the end of this "adventure" the chemo adventure anyway. I think that 5 years will be the soonest that I will really end this "adventure" called cancer- and that is just if it does not come back. But we are believing that the cancer is gone and IF there are any cancer cells left that the chemo will take care of them.

I also wanted to say that I will probably be taking a bit of a blogging break. This evening we found out that my husband's Daddy passed away today. Please be praying for my husband. His Dad was a very closed off person and so my husband was not ever able to really get to know him and I know this will be hard on him. Anyway I might be around to read blogs and such but just don't feel I will have the chance to really focus in order to do a good post- unless I have a good devotional or something else that blesses that I need to share - and then I will just jump right on here and take care of it. I hope you all are doing well. If any of you have any specific prayer request - just leave me a comment. I do pray for each of you every day - I pray that God will bless you in a special way and that He will make His presence known in your life. Be back soon. :o)

5 comments:

  1. Praying for Jason and all of you. We lost Mitch's dad just last August, and his mom the October before. It's hard! But Jesus will carry you through. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you during this difficult time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa; I will be praying for you, your husband and his family at this sad time. I'm glad you are feeling better, and hope that all the planning and reunion time won't make you too tired. Try to be good to yourself.

    See you when you get back,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, praying for the family. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!