Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday


I have been very busy again this week. Tonight I went to Prayer Meeting. They are having a special series on Revelations. Did you realize that there is a special blessing for those who - read Revelations, and those who "hear the Words of this prophecy," and "the ones keeping the things written in it."


"Blessed is the one who reads and hears the Words of this prophecy, and the ones keeping the things written in it, for the time is near." Revelations 1:3


That is awesome. It is kind of a scary book of the Bible but it is well worth the time spent studying it. And I even have homework to do.

I am a bit behind on my Reading through the Gospels but I am hoping that by this week end - I can be back on track.


The song above was one of the songs that we sang at Prayer Meeting. It is a great song and I LOVE it! Living in the Will of God is so very important. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking