Friday, April 22, 2011

A Link to an Excellent Easter Program - Not the Usual Sermon

I just heard an excellent program on the radio. I was really blessed. And I think you will be blessed as well. If you will click here it will take you to Dr. James Dobson's My Family Talk web page. Today they shared a great talk by Joe White called Good Friday: A Roman's Perspective. What a blessing. One of my favorite parts of this program was that Mr. White pointed out the Jesus had claimed to rise again after 3 days. And he said if Jesus had not have risen again - we would not have heard this story. But He did rise again - Praise the Lord!! We are loved so very much that Jesus was willing to leave his wonderful home - Heaven, and come down here to earth and live the life of a man so that He could die for OUR sins - so that we do not have to die a second death.

I hope you will take the time to listen to this program. It is only 30 minutes long. A real blessing. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2