Friday, April 8, 2011

Update

So sorry - I totally forgot about updating you guys on my Mother in law. She came through the procedure just fine. And she did not have to have a pacemaker put in. Praise the Lord!! She should get to go home tomorrow.


Well I have another prayer request- it was 90 degrees here in Texas today and will get that high tomorrow afternoon as well. Today I finally turned our AC on and it was not cooling. So my son went into the attic and found where one of the tube had somehow come disconnected. So he fixed that. Then we changed out the filter with two crappy ones but the one in there was dirty and we have not gotten the 4 inch ones that we need for it that I have ordered. Anyway the AC still was not cooling. So after a couple of hours my son went and checked the outside unit. And one of the blades had some how bent and was jammed. And when my son went to unjam it - it broke and fell to the ground. So we turned the AC off. We will have to go without -till we can get it fixed. What I am praying is that there was not damage done to the AC unit during the time that it ran and was jammed up. We just did not think to look out there.


I am feeling kind of discourage this evening. It's like the hottest spell we have had so far and it would be nice to just cool the house off a bit. It has been about 82 degrees. Which I guess that is better than the 90 it was outside. We have the house opened up and it is still sitting at 81.4 degrees. I am praying that we are able to stay cool over the next couple of day.


I hope you all have a good week-end. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your air conditioner. It's really uncomfortable when it is so hot and no relief available. I hope tomorrow is a cooler day and that you can get your air conditioner fixed really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it got down to about 69-70 and the high is suppose to be about 90 again today. I am praying that our house can stay comfortable. And still praying that it did not damage the system. Thanks so much!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision