Friday, April 29, 2011

Really... In The Hands of God



I mentioned last night that the first song that I heard on the radio was "In The Hands of God" by the Newsboys. Well this morning - when we found out that my husbands procedure would not be until 2pm - my husband told me to try to get some stuff around the house done and get some badly needed groceries and then come up to the hospital. So I went to my room to change our sheets - something I like to do every Friday - and I turned on my radio. Guess what song was just coming on? Yep- you guessed it - In the Hands of God! Then when I was coming home this evening it was like the 2-3 song that I heard. I have not heard that song played so much until all of this has been happening. And so I took it as a reminder that I needed to leave my problems- In His hands.
Ok - so update - the procedure was postponed about 30-45 minutes - which is pretty good for being done in the afternoon on a Friday. Anyway so basically we found out after waiting about 45 minutes or so - that there did not seem to be any blockages or problems. The Dr. did say that my husband blood did not flow through the heart like it should and he wants him to take an aspirin every day to help with that. They said that on the Cat scan that his lungs looked good and so if he continued to have the pain - that we needed to take him to his Dr and see what other tests that they might need to run to figure out what the problem is. So good new and bad news. Bad news being that we really don't know what is causing the pain.
He has to spend another night - since the Cath. was so late in the day. And he can not drive for 3 - 4 days. So he will be out of work another couple of days. I will be so glad to get him home. It is really tiring to be at the hospital all day long. I am very tired. That is one reason I am already home - is that he told me to go home so I could get some rest. We are hoping he will be able to come home at a decent time tomorrow. Anyway - I hope you all have a great week-end!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your dh is still having pain and it is unsettling to not know why, but wonderful news about no blockages! That is a real blessing! I hope he continues to feel better and better.

    Sabbath blessings to you
    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking